Is it really possible for us to talk with God? I get that we can talk out loud to an unseen being, but can I really hear Him talk back? How is that possible?
Read 1 Corinthians 2:1-16
- What is Paul’s main message in verses 1-5?
- What is the secret wisdom Paul refers to in verse 7?
- How do verses 9 and 10 impact your understanding of God’s communication style and his power to break through the supernatural barrier that separates us, his infinite spiritual being contrasted to our finite human being?
- How is it possible to know the things of God? (Deuteronomy 29:29, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10)
- Verse 16 tells us that we have the “mind of Christ” What does this mean? How is this possible? Why does this matter?
Download PDF: Can We Really Hear